- Air conditioned staterooms with queen beds and en suite bathrooms.
- The services of the crew ( Captain / First Mate )
- All offshore meals on board: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Your provisioning selections will be purchased and stowed aboard.
- On board bottled water and soft drinks included, you may bring your own adult beverages.
- Snorkel gear upon request.
- Kayaks upon request.
- Complete linens and bath towels.
- CD Player, water, gas and electric on board.
- For reservations call 605-366-7673 or e-mail
- 25% deposit required to confirm reservation.
- Balance is due at the start of the charter.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
- Dinners ashore and shore excursions not included.
- Use or possession of illegal drugs, contraband or firearms are not allowed and will result in immediate termination with forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Cancecellations due to weather will be offered an appropriate prorated refund or rebooking.
- If you cancel your trip withing 30 days of your sail date you will forfeit your deposit.
- Climate: Winter temperatures range from low 50's to 80's.
Summer temperatures range from mid70's to mid 90's.
- Attire: Swim wear and casual breezy beach wear for on deck, and shorts or sundress for evenings ashore. Non-marking, rubber soled shoes, sandals or water shoes, and lots of sun protection.
- Communication: Ship to shore VHF radio. Cellular service is good in Charlotte Harbor and along the coast, but limited when offshore.
Contact us and start preparing for your personal sailing adventure!